Thursday, January 12, 2012

Smiling in the snow!

I had to title this post smiling in the snow!  We have made a few cute snow things and have received some GOOD news that made us smile!

We made snowglobes and wrote about what we would do if we lived in a snowglobe.
They turned out super cute!  This is from Deanna Jump.

We painted snowmen and then wrote about what we would do at night.




In other news:
We have been asked to present at Frog Street Splash in Houston, Tx this summer!  Yay!  We are super excited!
We received the Versatile blogger award from It's A Jungle Out There and Kimberly from Creative Teaching: Ideas to Inspire!
Thanks!  We are sooo honored! :)
Ok....so the rules state we are to tell 7 things about ourselves....

1.  I am an only child!  Yes....I am spoiled! :)
2.  I LOVE my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!
3.  I have 2 awesome boys!  Ages 15 & 11
4.  I really DO have the MOST awesome husband ever!!!!  Really!!! I sooo do not deserve that man!
5.  I am an avid reader!  I have to have a book to read every night in the bath tub!!!!
6.  I used to do competitive gymnastics and cheerleading!  I am super excited the summer olympics are coming up!  Yay!
7.  I am addicted to vanilla lattes from Starbucks, Diet Coke, bubble baths, reading, Mexican Food, Pinterest, and.....blogging!

Now we are supposed to pass this award on but there are W-A-Y too many blogs I love and adore and stalk ALL the time!   I love you, all!

3 comments:

  1. I have awarded you the versatile blogger. Come on over to my blog to check out the rules. I think your site is super cute. I am sorry this is a duplicate, I checked your site at 4:00 before I posted. Oh well, you are worth a double nomination.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am presenting at FSP too. I can't wait to meet ya'll!!
    <>< Crystal
    Kreative in Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your snow ideas! We're gearing up for a Snow Day here in Michigan tomorrow, so I might try some of your fun ideas at home while we play our "Snow Day Shuffle".
    I loved learning new things about you! Vanilla lattes are my favorite too!
    Sweet blessings~
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete