Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky Day Sale & Something New

We are late to the party but we want to participate in the sale!  
All of our products will be 20 % off for the rest of March 17th.
You may want to snag our oviparous animals unit, Texas unit, April's SMARTboard calendar goodies, or my newest creation.....Word Family Houses!  These are sooo super cute!   I am excited about replacing my pocket chart that I use to do our word family of the week with this new SMARTboard version!  There are 25 word families to use and the kiddos get to drag the beginning sounds to the ending chunk and build the words.  Did I mention they are super cute?
25 Word Families to choose from!
The kiddos can drag the beginning letter, blend or digraph to form the words.
 I just love them!


Have a great rest of the weekend...in my case spring break :(
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment